Faculty Member of Shahed University of Medical Science
Medical Treatments in Iran
Medical treatment means the management and care of a patient to combat disease or disorder
Medical treatment includes:
- All treatment not otherwise excluded (below)
- Using prescription medications, or use of a non-prescription drug at prescription strength
- Using wound closing devices such as surgical glue, sutures, and staples
- Using any devices with rigid stays or other systems designed to immobilize parts of the body
- Administration of oxygen to treat injury or illness
Medical Procedures In Iran
Within the following pages, we present some of the most common benefits and risks of these procedures No surgical procedure is without risk. A discussion of all potential benefits and complications should be held during consultation with a board-certified surgeon.
A corneal transplant, also called keratoplasty replaces diseased or scarred corneal tissue
Laser eye surgery is an umbrella term for several eye surgeries used to correct refractive errors (i.e., how your eye focuses light). The most common types of laser eye surgery include LASIK, PRK, LASEK, EpiLASIK and FEMTOLASIK.
Why choose Iran for medical treatments?
There are many ways to define Medical Tourism, which is also known as Medical Travel, Surgical Tourism, Health Tourism, Health Travel Health care Abroad, Medical Overseas, Overseas Surgery, Medical Outsourcing and Offshore Medical.
- Tourism Best medical facilities in accredited hospitals with latest technologies
- Low cost of treatment as compared to economically rich countries like U.S., UK and Australia
- You get the opportunity to travel abroad and combine your medical treatment abroad with enjoying your vacations
Awesome Medical Doctors
Member of Iranian Orthopedics Association
Performing more than 6000 Orthopedic surgeries
Member of American Academy of Ophthalmology
Faculty Member of Shahehd University Medical Science
Performing more than 1300 Orthopedic Surgeries