Dr. Mehri Mehrad is a well-known urologist surgeon in Iran & Middle East, and world-wide.
She has been specifically working in Urogynecology, Neurourology, and practicing in Iran & Persian Gulf countries.
She completed her graduation and post-graduation Urology Board in Iran Medical university, Tehran, Iran.
She was working as head of ESWL department in Payambaran Hospital in the 2001-2003, she was scientific representative Wolf company in Iran.
And then in 2003 she went to Germany to take courses in Pelvic floor and urologynecology in Berlin and Munich till 2006.
She worked as consultant visiting urologist in Kuwait as an only female urologist for the Middle East region, from 2006- 2016 in prestigious centers specially for voiding dysfunction, urinary incontinence and female sexual dysfunction.
She had multiple training courses in Aesthetic Urogynecology in 2015 and she has a lot of experience in this field.
- Fellow Courses in Pelvic Floor & Urogynecology Reconstruction Surgery
in Berlin and Munich, 2006.
- Urology Specialization
Iran university of medical sciences & health services, 2000 Iranian Urology specialist Board certified as first degree in Iran, 2001
Dr. Mehrad has 26 years in medical experience
After years of experience in pelvic floor & urinary problem, urinary in continence, she felt a need to learn more about neurogenic bladder, so she went to Zurich Balgrist and she took three courses in Neurourology with international prominent specialist.
Then she headed to Maastricht, Netherland, one of the leading centers in the world for Neurourology. There she learned practically Sacral Nerve Modulation (SNM), and completed her training course in Neurourology.
She has had the privilege of being Executive member of INUS (International Neurourology Society) for Iran & Persian Gulf countries.
She has been so passionate about Neurourology and has done great efforts in Iran for organizing local & international congresses.
She initiated the first International Multidisciplinary Neurourology congress in Tehran in 2016, this Congress has been held-biennially ever since (2016 – 2018 – 2021).
The centers that have been initiated and founded by Dr. Mehri Mehrad:
- Voiding dysfunction and urodynamic Clinic in Pars Hospital, Tehran – Iran in 2010 ~ present
- Female urology center (female Kuwait-German urology unite) FKGU 2011~2015
- Neurourology & Urodynamic clinic in Diabetic research center of Tehran University 2015~present
- Neurourology committee in IUA (Iranian urological Association)
- Neurourogy Department in Functional Neurourology research center (FNRC) headed by Dr. Mehri Mehrad 2021-present
Currently she is concentrating on her One Day Center clinic (ODC) which has been founded by her in 2017.
It is an innovative private urology center called as Mehrad One Day center, meaning one stop one shot.
It is one of the most well-equipped centers in Iran that provides professional services in a worldwide level.
Of all these experiences and expertise, she has been requested and sought to supply consultancy services for setting up and founding urology centers, clinics, hospital in Iran, Turkey, Kuwait, Dubai, Qatar, …
- International speakers in many congresses like ICS, PACS, INUS, IUGA, Kuwait, Turkey, ISPP
- Invited speaker as faculty member for INUS, PACS, Turkish Functional urology society, ISPP
- Organizer and moderator in local & INUS Congress
- Two weeks ESSM course in Budapest 2018
Branches of Medicine:
Dr. Mehri Mehrad - Urologist
Dr. Mehri Mehrad is a skilled and experienced board-certified urologist.