Rhinoplasty, sometimes referred to as “nose job” or “nose reshaping” by patients enhances facial harmony and the proportions of your nose. It can also correct impaired breathing caused by structural defects of the nose. [Approximate cost for Rhinoplasty in Iran is 1480$]
All participants will be required to make a cash payment in order to confirm all bookings. Once you arrive at the hotel, a 20% deposit of the total procedure price will be required to reserve booking. The rest of total amount will be required when you arrive at the hospital.
Obtaining a visa (extra charge)
Booking airline tickets (extra charge)
Recreational tours (extra charge)
VIP services (extra charge)
Insurance and legal services (extra charge)
- Tour Length: 7 Days 6 Nights
- Pre-Operative: Require medical images/Initial assessment
- Surgery: Procedure can last up to 3 hours
- Transfers: To Hotel, Hospital and the Airport
- 4-Star Hotel: Receive a 4-star accommodation depending on availability
- Post-Operative: Aftercare as standard within our packages
- Escort Interpreter: Greet you and help to check in and admit
Questions and answers of the customers
A A full Rhinoplasty is done under general anesthesia. The nose consists of a skeleton framework made up of bone and cartilage. A Rhinoplasty involves making changes to this skeleton framework allowing the skin to drape over it to give a new shape.
A A Rhinoplasty can be done to improve the appearance of your nose and/or to improve any breathing difficulties. You need to make an initial appointment and have a consultation with your surgeon. A lot of care and thought is then taken to suggest which procedure is most suitable for addressing them and how your new nose may fit into the rest of your face.