Cosmetic Dental Treatment
Your smile is an incredibly important. With the wide variety of affordable dental cosmetic treatments available today, there is no reason not to have the smile you want.
Our dental team regularly makes crowns, bridges and other cast restorations, as well as performs complex dental restorations, including the advanced cone beam CT guided implant restoration.
Cosmetic Dental Treatments We Provide:
- Dental veneers are custom-made porcelain shells that fit over minimally shaped natural teeth. Your dentist can adapt the veneers to create your ideal smile.
- Dental bonding is composite resin restoration. Your dentist will mold and shape a natural tooth shade covering over the front of your teeth to mimic healthy, white enamel.
- Dental implants are another restorative option for teeth when the entire natural tooth has been removed. Our dentists place a titanium artificial root in the jaw and a crown is permanently adhered to the implant. Dental implants last longer than crowns and become part of the mouth like any permanent prosthesis. In some cases, the implants can be placed on the same day the tooth is extracted. Learn more about dental implants.
- Gingival contouring is a treatment in which a small portion of the gums is shaped to increase the amount of tooth showing.
We also offer other dental cosmetic procedures, including:
- Complex Dental Restorations
- Crowns, Bridges and other Cast Restorations
- Dental Implants